The Perfect 48 Hours in Las Vegas
Click to Download
Forty-eight hours, 2,880 minutes or 172,800 seconds. Weekends go by fast, so spend it someplace where every second counts. Las Vegas is just a quick plane ride or road trip away and there’s no other destination that rewards spontaneity like Sin City. With an insider’s edge, your 48-hour escape from reality will be better than you imagined.
Express is the Best. Don’t let a minute go to waste during your weekend getaway by skipping the lines upon your arrival to Vdara Hotel & Spa. The all-suite boutique-style retreat offers an express check-in service that allows you to get from the curb to your room without delay. For just $50, you can take advantage of early check-in, a pre-arrival concierge call to set up special requests and reservations, an escort to your suite at the onset of your stay and nightly turndown services often accompanied by a treat or two.
- Insider tip: Take your VIP stay to the next level at HOTEL32, a luxury hotel-within-a-hotel located on Monte Carlo’s 32nd floor, where a Personal Suite Assistant will guide you through the check-in process, stock the room according to your preferences and attend to your every whim. As a bonus, you’ll have full access to HOTEL32’s private LOUNGE32, which pairs stunning views of the Vegas skyline with complimentary champagne, cocktails and bites.
A long week of work deserves to be rewarded with food-garnished cocktails like the Mojito alla Frutta di la Passione and to-die-for Italian dishes such as the Gnocci Alla Romana at one of The Strip’s newest restaurants, LAGO by Julian Serrano
at Bellagio. Cap off your night with after-dinner drinks at Delano’s Franklin
, the “it” spot for specialty cocktails made with rare, premium liquors and an exclusive beer and wine list only found at Las Vegas’ newest hotel.
- Insider tip: Request to dine on the outdoor patio at LAGO, where you’ll be greeted with unforgettable views of the iconic Fountains of Bellagio, and take a minute to admire the restaurant’s colorful, abstract front façade mosaic influenced by an aerial view of Milan.
Whether you’re looking to lounge and relax in a quiet space or find a place to retreat after a day of partying in the pool, Monte Carlo’s Sensation
has it covered. The all-new daytime oasis pampers sun worshippers with the ultimate VIP pool scene, complete with plush lounge chaises and a private bar.
- Insider tip: Looking for something more exclusive? Delano Beach Club, a new luxurious poolside escape normally available only to Delano Las Vegas guests, can be experienced by reserving a private cabana for the day. You’ll be spoiled with complimentary small bites and drinks like frozen grapes and mango-infused sparkling water. Enjoy the whimsical oversized chess board located on the pool’s wet deck, and tree-tied hammocks ideal for a snooze in the sun.
Put a cherry on top of your evening with a visit to Whiskey Down
at MGM Grand. The laidback atmosphere features The Strip’s first interactive lounge-side tables, allowing guests to control their entertainment with the swipe of a finger. The giant tablet-like InteractivePro Tables bring a playful energy to a refined space where whiskey lovers will fall into paradise as they sample a diverse collection of premium whiskeys and recline on leather couches.
- Insider Tip: Have a big group that’s craving a little more action to end the night? Skip the line and get the party started at Hakkasan Nightclub through MGM Resorts Connections, a new concierge service that caters to small groups and provides guests with premium access if they book at least five rooms at MGM Grand or other MGM Resorts’ properties.
Make your last morning a leisurely one with brunch at ARIA’s BARDOT Brasserie
. Award-winning chef Michael Mina’s new venture delights with an extensive Parisian-influenced brunch menu featuring mouth-watering dishes such as Smoked Salmon Brioche and a Blue Crab Crepe.
- Insider Tip: Save room for dessert and don’t leave without indulging in the giant chocolate macaron, a dish sure to tantalize the taste buds and make you come back for more.