Ring In Spring With I Do - March News
Spring is the season of new beginnings, and of course, love. What better time to start the journey toward marriage? While some parts of the country are still thawing out from winter, Las Vegas’ clear blue skies offer a beautiful backdrop for outdoor weddings.
- For the bride who envisions feeling like a princess on her special day, Terrazza di Sogno, or The Terrace of Dreams, at Bellagio fulfills that wish. With the stunning Fountains of Bellagio in the background and a secluded terrazza surrounded by spring Tuscan flora, couples can celebrate their nuptials at one of the world’s most romantic locations while the famed Fountains spring to life at the moment of their first kiss.
- The Signature Pool at MGM Grand makes for an intimate yet sophisticated location for a lavish affair. Surrounded by landscaped greenery, the elegant setting is ideal for a private ceremony or reception, only a few steps from the energetic Las Vegas Strip. A deluxe photography package is included and specialized floral provide the added touch every wedding party deserves.
- A surprising oasis in the middle of the desert, Mandalay Bay Beach provides the opportunity for a beautiful beachside wedding. Lovers celebrate with a romantic ceremony at the lagoon while taking in the amazing sights of a Vegas sunset. Following the nuptials, the wedding party can enjoy a tropical reception among the gentle beach waves and soft sand.
- Couples can recite their vows and say “I do” in front of the iconic Volcano at The Mirage during the evening with the fiery, erupting volcano as a backdrop, or go with a more serene setting in the daytime with a cascading waterfall and tropical lagoons.
For more information, contact:
Dara Cohen (
- For the adventurous pair ready to ride the highs and lows of love together, The Roller Coaster at New York-New York offers couples the opportunity to recite their vows on the loading platform before being strapped into the coaster’s front seats for the adventure of a lifetime.