Now Trending - "A Season of Change"
Change happens in the blink of an eye in Las Vegas, which means there are always plenty of new entertainment options and attractions on The Strip to choose from.
- At Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art, visitors can experience “Picasso: Creatures and Creativity,” featuring 43 works from the iconic artist including a never-before-seen portrait, Profile of a Woman with Blue Hair. Art lovers can visit the exhibit now through January 10, 2016.
- George Strait, “The King of Country Music,” recently announced he will be among the first entertainers to perform at the new 20,000-seat T-Mobile Arena between Monte Carlo and New York-New York. Strait will thrill crowds with a series of exclusive engagements April 22 & 23, Sept. 9 & 10 and Dec. 2 & 3, 2016. The arena is scheduled to open in April 2016.
- “Sea Monsters Revealed,” the world’s largest exhibition of uniquely preserved sea creatures, recently opened at Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay. The exhibit takes guests beyond the depths of the ocean, where they can see inside some of the sea’s most magnificent inhabitants, including an 18-foot, 3,000-pound whale shark. The exhibit is open now through October 2016.
- Amplifying the entertainment district taking shape on the west side of The Strip, Monte Carlo will open a new 5,000-seat theater in late 2016. The theater will offer dynamic seating allowing for easy transformation for multiple events, reflecting the flexibility of the space.
- Performance groups Jabbawockeez and Blue Man Group are returning to the resorts where they first wowed Las Vegas audiences.
- Jabbawockeez is taking its dynamic mix of jaw-dropping choreography, music and special effects to MGM Grand where its highly anticipated new show will debut inside the intimate, newly renovated Jabbawockeez Theater on November 2.
- Blue Man Group will unveil the latest evolution of their transformed show in the group’s new home at Luxor on November 18. The new venue will give Blue Man Group the ability to transform its production into a custom entertainment experience built for maximum impact, with the action and spectacle closer than ever before.